Computer Vision Engineer @ Alces Technology
Location: Jackson, WY
Start Date: ASAP
Alces Technology is a well-funded early-stage start up focused on commercializing an innovative 3D depth capture technology. High frame rate, per pixel depth information and small form factor make it ideal for industrial, consumer electronic and mobile handset applications.
You will be expected to play a critical research and development role, and your cutting edge computer vision techniques will be highly visible to our mobile handset partner and customers. We are looking for someone who is a world-class expert in computer vision and is passionate about inserting these techniques into our customers’ everyday lives.
- BS/MSc degree with 4 years experience or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with the state of the art in computer vision research
- Prior experience with phase unwrapping techniques, camera and projector calibration, noise reduction, 3d rendering, filtering and high performance concurrent code development
- Knowledge of OpenGL, PCL, OpenCV (Emgu) or similar libraries and toolkits
- Proficiency in implementing algorithms in C#/.NET
- Strong mathematical background (3D geometry, linear algebra, numerical methods, algorithms)
- Desire to solve difficult problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Authorized to work in the US
- Our ideal candidate will relocate to Jackson, WY. However, for the right candidate we will entertain the possibility of working remote.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Current resume (PDF or text)